Friday, March 21, 2008

Permit - Desert Cart.

ENG: Well, I received an email from Alice Springs, they are still speaking with the people out there (aboriginees). I understand it takes time as they want to be sure I'm gonna be fine. But I really need this permit to start sending my sponsoring requests. They told me the anwser will arrive soon.
I have been to my old engineer school to discuss if they wanted to help me build the new special desert wheels. They will know after the Easter holidays so by 10 of April or so I should know for the permit and the cart. Cross fingers.


FRA: Eh bien, j'ai reçu un email d'Alice Springs, ils discutent encore avec les aborigènes. Je comprend que cela prenne du temps puissent qu'ils veulent être certains que j'irai bien. Mais j'ai vraiment besoin de ce permis pour commencer à envoyer les demandes de sponsoring. On m'a répondu que la réponse arriverait bientôt.
J'ai été discuter avec mon ancienne école d'ingénieurs pour m'aider à développer et usiner les roues spéciales pour ce désert. Ils sauront me répondre après les vacances de Pâques. Je croise les doigts pour avoir un permis et un OUI.

No comments: