Sunday, June 22, 2008

Desert Cart CamWheel


ENG: Yesterday, I went to show the harness to Marc, the mechanic who'll build the cart. This morning while I was looking for the latest equipment to buy I got a call from him. He said he had a lot of work during the week, understood I was in a hurry and deceided to work on Sunday. We worked together from 9.30 to 4.30 pm in one shot. I felt great as I see progress and we can discuss how to do things. Besides I had been such a long time I hadn't put my blue collar on (since my second year of electro-mechanical engineering). He welded and worked on the lathe while I measured and cut the frame parts.

FRA: Hier, j'ai été montrer le harnais à Marc; le mécanicien qui va usiner, souder et assembler la charette. Ce matin, pendant que je cherchais des infos sur du matos sur le web, il m'appelle et me demande de lui donne run coup de main. C'est pourtant dimanche mais il a beaucoup de travail en semaine et a compris que la charrette devait être prête rapidement. On a travaillé sans arrêt de 9h30 à 16h30. Ca a fait du bien, non seulement car j'ai vu le progrès directement mais surtout car je n'avais pas revêtu mon bleu de travail depuis ma 2ème année d'ingénieur en électromécanique. Il soudait et usinait sur le tour pendant que je sciait les parties du cadre.

No comments: