Thursday, August 11, 2016

Last night before the desert

Trekking equipment and food the the simpson desert walking.
Estimated 10 days of supplies that can perhaps last 12 or 13 days.
EN: Just back from getting my 2 last maps thanks to Mapworld and MapCentre Parramatta.
Christopher, Dians and Kim, you are amazing. Maps are important in days of GPS. If the GPS dies I need maps, I can burn them to make fire, I can write on it my findings as an explorer and there's just cool. My backpack and little front pack do weight 20kg. Add 40L + 1kg food and I'll be at 61kg. Thanks to CLIFBAR for the 7kg cereal bars to fuel me!

FR: De retour de récupérer mes 2 dernières cartes. Merci à  Mapworld et MapCentre Parramatta. Je ne pars pas sans carte car si le GPS foire je peux toujours me diriger et puis c'est pratique pour allumer un feu ou écrire dessus et noter les découvertes potentielles. Mon sac à dos et sac à ventre pèsent 20kg. Reste à ajouter 40 L d'eau et 1 kg de vivres et je serai à 61kg. Merci à CLIFBAR et mes 7 kg de barres céréales.

No comments: